The allegations were almost too heinous and far-fetched to be believed. A New Hampshire lawyer who graduated at the top of her class and credited her success to Christianity was accused of using her 14-year-old daughter as a sexual pawn, at one point even engaging in a sexual act with the girl on camera.
- A Canadian named Kevin Watson testified that he met the girl online in 2012, that they had sexually explicit Skype sessions, and that he spent Memorial Day weekend last year with mother and daughter in a motel room in Niagara Falls, Ontario, about three weeks after the girl’s 14th birthday. The woman told him it was her daughter’s first time having intercourse, and she videotaped that and other sexual encounters during the weekend, Watson said. It isn’t clear whether Watson knew the girl’s age at the time.
- Brandon Ore, of Lebanon, N.H., testified he met the two after responding to a personals ad placed by “two girls, 18 and 33, looking to party.” He moved in with them in July 2012 and said it was weeks later that he learned they were mother and daughter, and that the girl was 14. He moved out two months later and turned himself in to police, triggering the lawyer’s arrest. ”The partying was out of control, the sex was out of control and she was charging high rent,” Ore said.
- She was valedictorian of her college’s graduate and professional studies program in 2005. In her address, she credited Christianity with saving her from a life of drugs, alcohol and abusive marriages, the Union Leader reported then. ”When I became pregnant with my daughter, I now had the responsibility for a second life,” she said in her speech. The lawyer was a member of, and had advocated for, a Christian legal group that fights against same-sex marriage and for other conservative causes.
- The final video, prosecutors said, depicted the woman having oral sex with her daughter.
- “The defendant was her pot pusher, her pornography producer and her predator,” he said.
Christian lawyers: the best of both worlds (i.e., guilt & sin loop + complete lack of logical congruence and common sense).